jueves, 21 de junio de 2007

The Sign (Ace of Base)






¡Dios mío! ¡Qué recuerdos me trae esta canción. En aquella época estaban las fiestas de quince (ahora tengo 27 años) y las ponían en todas y cada una de ellas.


Ace of Base es un grupo sueco más famoso de los años 90. Sus melodías eran una mezcla entre pop y reggae. Sus pegadizas letras lograron llegar al número 1 en todo el mundo. Su álbum debut logró vender más de 20 millones de copias, logrando entrar en los récords Guinness como el "álbum debut mejor vendido".

A fecha de hoy, siguen tocando.


I, I got a new life /you would hardly recognise me I'm so glad /how can a person like me, check on you? /I, why do I bother /when you're not the one for me /ooooh ooh... is enough enough? /I saw the sign /and it opened up my eyes /I saw the sign /life is demanding without understanding /I saw the sign /and it opened up my eyes /I saw the sign /no one's gonna drag you up /to get into the light where you belong /but where do you belong? /I, under the pale moon /for so many years I've wondered who you are /how can a person like you, bring me joy?/under the pale moon where I see a lot of stars /ooooh ooh...is enough enough? /I saw the sign... /I saw the sign /and it opened up my mind /and I am happy now living without youI left you, /oh oh ooh I saw the sign /and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign /no one's gonna drag you up /to get into the light where you belong /I saw the sign, I saw the si-e-ine /I saw the sign, I saw the sign /I saw the si-e-i-e-ine, /I saw the sign /I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign




No hay comentarios: