sábado, 30 de junio de 2007

El ritual de la banana (Los Pericos)


Un clásico de los clásicos de la música nacional. Gracias a este grupo, comenzó a escucharse en Argentina la música reggae.


The Ritual of the banana, /the ritual of the banana, /find the skin of ganja's. /Why don't you come to my house? /Why don't you come to my house? /We celebrate her arrival. /We have the new god Banana. /We have the new god Banana. /Religion is no longer of a man. /Why don't you come to my house? /Why don't you come to my house? /We celebrate her arrival.
We all be, big a monkey man. /We'll eat banana, night and day. /We'll invite every one to meet us /and we'll worship the big Banana Queen. /Why don't you come to my house? /Why don't you come to my house? /We celebrate her arrival. /We all be, big a monkey man. /We'll eat banana, night and day. /We'll invite every one to meet us /and we'll worship the big Banana Queen. /Why don't you come to my house? /Why don't you come to my house? /We celebrate her arrival. /We all be, big a monkey man. /We'll eat banana, night and day. /We'll invite everyone to meet us /and we'll worship the big Banana Queen. /The Ritual /The Ritual /The Ritual Banana /yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

No hay comentarios: